Dubai Holding Entertainment currently has an exciting career opportunity. We are looking to hire a sales coordinator responsible for supporting the sales team as to manage all associates requirements and work closely with the senior administrator to extend support to the entire sales team
Key Accountabilities (Includes, but not limited to the following):
- Support the Sales team with the sales related and administrative operation of the Sales office
- Assist and work closely with the senior administrator and all members of the sales team to assist in achieving departmental objectives.
- Assist the team with complimentary bookings, vouchers, arranging giveaways, ticket bookings, payment links and travel arrangements
- Assist with raising purchase requests for the team
- Coordinate with relevant departments in all Parks/assets.
- Support the Individual Park Team by acting as point of contact in the Sales departments
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the team
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration and/or Hospitality Management or related field
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
Dubai Holding Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate people from all backgrounds and cultures and are committed to creating a diverse environment. As much as we would be delighted to entertain all applicants, due to the high volumes of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.