- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when sales representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Hiring and training sales staff and ensuring staff meets their quotas and goals.
- Managing budgets for expenses like bonuses, marketing, and travel.
- Making the company’s products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field.
- 1 or more years of experience in sales.
- Experience as a sales coordinator or in administration may be advantageous.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.