1. Attend meeting with clients through virtual or onsite visits and build good and longterm relationship.
2. Demonstrating and presenting medical device and consumables, understanding the client needs and service favourably in a structured professional way.
3. Establishing new business and opportunities through cold calling and arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect new business.
4. Conduct market research and keep up to date to related products and solutions.
5. Maintain client database and keeping information updated.
6. Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
7. Ensuring to close contracts and packages with clients and negotiate terms and agreements and close sales as needed.
8. Ensure to prepare accurate costing sheets and presenting to Sales Manager and General Manager.
9. Meeting with new manufacturers, evaluate new product lines and present to the local market.
10. Reviewing sales performance, prepare proper monthly and quarterly reports.
11. Ensuring to keep clients updated on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions.
12. Ensure to work on and achieve assigned monthly and annual targets.
13. Prepare and present annual budgeting, work towards meeting the annual budget.
14. Understand customer needs, being proactive in setting the technical specifications with potential clients.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- High level of customer focus