– Market / business development in the region.
– Key relationship building / management.
– Devise / execute appropriate marketing / promotional efforts.
– Achieve growth and meet sales targets successfully.
– Objectives setting for each client offering.
– Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
– Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
– Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
– Bachelors / Masters degree in business administration or a related field (MBA preferred)
– 3+ years of B2B corporate sales experience.
– Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales executive, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
– Ability to communicate, make presentations and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the company.
– Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to successful closure.
– Strong business sense and diverse industry expertise.
– Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
– Good communication skills.
– Excellent networking skills.
– Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
– Capability to manage key customer accounts.