The Sales Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales team in the process of developing proposals, responding to queries and managing the sales project life cycle, working with Business Development Managers, Business Development Executives and Senior Management.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
· Supporting the bidding process and preparing tender information sheets.
· Liaising with clients and obtaining any additional clarifications and further information concerning tenders when required.
· Maintenance of Oracle data entries and ensure quality and integrity of data in the system
· Requesting freight quotes from freight forwarders
· Preparing sales quotations and factory orders
· Preparing pro-forma invoices for customers upon request
· Preparing all legal, technical, and financial documents required to construct a bid in cooperation with the BDM/ BDE
· Assist in the preparation of monthly sales reports including sales leads, quotations and bids. Confirming orders and payment collection with the BDM/BDE
· Working in collaboration with the logistic team to track readiness of goods with the factory in Pakistan.
· Regular contact with the Logistics team to follow up on shipping, shipping updates to customers and shipping documents.
· Ensure all administrative and operational procedures and policies are adhered to at all times.
· Creating and maintaining an online and offline structured filing system in line with the BD and sales strategic approach of the territory.
Maintaining Sales Team database of activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2 years proven experience in an administrative role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good administrative and organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise a busy workload.
- Strong team player, but equally good at taking initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to approach people at all levels.
- Proven IT Skills and ability to adapt to new technology.
- Proficient in all MS Office applications including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous experience using ERP system, ie. Oracle or SAP is an advantage
- Based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates already