- to create awareness about marketing strategies amongst his staff and different communities.
- to decide what to promote and who will be the target audience.
- to carry out various activities for promotion of the food products
- to do the evaluation of marketing strategies using sales data of targeted food.
- to carry out surveys and study the buying habits of customers.
- to assess the data collected from different analyses regularly.
- to participate in developing pricing strategies for increasing profit.
- should be bilingual
- should possess good knowledge of food items and have previous experience in food industry.
- should have experience in marketing or social media along with sales.
- a good speaker as he has to deal with suppliers, consumers and distributors.
- ability to face challenges.
- Have convincing skills to attract more customers.
- be confident enough to handle campaigns, seminars and workshops.
- should be efficient in advertising.