- Creation of the PI and confirm Management’s targeted BDP
- Take Confirmation of customers payment and follow up with customers payments
- Prepare production plan and follow up production update for Sales managers sales forecast
- Release PI accordingly , create Sales order ( SO )
- Create orders ( SO ) and put SO in the shipping schedule.
- Request containers from shipping line to arrange sea shipment ( CRO )
- Prepare shipping documentation ( shipping application , commercial invoice , packing list and certificate of origin )
- Coordinator with shipping line and forwarders for the shipment ( Obtain Arabic manifest , English Manifest , rotation number , seal numbers )
- Arrange and dispatch Bill of lading to customers
- Update sales managers of the region dispatch.
- Manage region inventory for the next shipment.
- Arrange, support, and participate in client calls and help them identify the product requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Sales/Marketing required (Bachelor’s Degree in Sales / Management preferred)
- Preferred 5 years of Sales Officer Experience or similar role
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Ability to meet all assigned deadlines
- Familiarity with Sales and Marketing tools
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets, BAAN
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized