At the heart of being a sales and marketing coordinator is finding ways to generate consumer interest in order to increase the employer’s profits. As the name implies, the position involves attention to both sales and marketing efforts. Support the overall Food & Beverage operations to maximize cliental satisfaction, team member performance and business results.
Successful sales and marketing coordinators are always on the lookout for ways to build the company’s customer base.
• The overall scope of the Sales/Marketing and Public Relations Coordinator is to assist the company to sell its brand products to consumers.
• Coordinate and set up appointments and schedules.
• Handle daily correspondence/other relevant records/files.
• Assist in growing and enforcing all Marketing activities, including however no longer constrained to: Creation and print of collateral, promotions and packages, advertising, market evaluation, and picture-shootings.
• Maintain product listings in online and offline media.
• Liaise with F&B department to sell F&B product line.
• Create, coordinate and preserve provide-away and collateral.
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments, particularly sales, Public Relations and net as well as creative organizations and providers.
• Stay up to date with the cutting-edge trends in the F&B events. Banquets and other functions together with all activities, promotions.
• Additional duties and tasks can be brought at any time according to the need of the department.