- Initiate and develop the relationship with the client
- Develop strong relationship with existing and new clients.
- Meet with all related parties/ clients to understand their requirements and concerns and to strengthen the relationship.
- Identify, design and present the suitable solution for the client requirements.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales agreement.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Maintain the relationship with existing clients, follow up on projects, identify new opportunities and potential
- Develop and implement a strategic sales plan
- Present to management on business trends
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Track key account metrics
- Report on the status of transactions and accounts.
- Set and track down sale account targets that are aligned with the company’s objectives
- Suggest suitable actions that can help improve sales performance and identify opportunities to grow
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Software/ Computer)
- Minimum of 5 years proven work experience as a Sales Account Manager
- Exposure to Enterprise Security Products & Solutions such as CCTV, Surveillance, Access Control, Intercom & Entry Security
- Experience in Territory Market with Strong ELV providers – Distributors or System Integrators
- Currently living in Qatar and must know Qatar Market
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office.
- Language Proficiency – English (fluent)/Arabic (advantageous)