- Learn and maintain knowledge of JCCS represented products and services, competitive products and services and industry trends.
- Support and develop current major accounts and develop business with targeted new accounts.
- Utilizes direct consultative selling to prospective and current accounts in assigned territory, determining the products and services needed.
- Works with the products managers to customizes and sells solution and services to match account needs.
- Conducts significant direct contact with customers.
- Actively participates in sales calls and presentations; identifies goals, evaluates account needs, and designs appropriate demonstrations.
- Prepares complex quotations and proposal information, as needed; works to customize quotes and proposals and to coordinate resources across divisions
- Excellent industry references.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work independently & as a part of a team.
- Must have strong presentation and analytical skills.
- Ability to negotiate through a complex account process
- Must posses strong work ethics, integrity, professionalism and be able to perform independently
- Must be a team player and a self starter who can relate well to peers.
- Self motivated
- Not less than 4 years experience in IT sales, Enterprise