- Full Understanding of ISO 31000
- implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, analyze, evaluate, treat, monitor risks company is facing that may harm its goals and objectives, ensure that these are mitigated, controlled and reported regularly to Risk Committee, Audit Committee and BoD.
- Reviewing Strategy to protect Company from all kinds of business risks, adopt proper KPI through risk tolerance, terminate, treatment and transfer risk programs.
- Implementing an overall risk management process for the organization, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur.
- Identify risks on the entity level and process level through benchmarking, process owner interviews, workshops, etc.
- Bachelor degree in ( Engineering Or Risk Management )
- Strong Technical background.
- Data handling/processing/presenting.
- Technical reports preparation.
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the different frameworks for Risk Management
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills