- Is responsible for the implementation of RM methods in a dedicated hotel in order to maximize the turnover in accordance with hotel strategies, brand’s marketing and customer’s needs.
- Is responsible for having all the revenue management processes in place in the hotel, he/she implements the GM’s strategy on daily basis, updates planning, quotes groups and alerts GM, when market deviates from strategy.
- Is in charge of helping to reach and beat the operational turnover budget of the hotel.
- Support the GM in the creation of the strategy (with proper analysis) and to work effectively with the implemented revenue management system. Furthermore, to implement the strategy, based on the daily recommendations in the distribution channels, as well as the daily check of the system recommendations for sense and provide complementary or revised proposals for o
- Communicate the processes to follow in terms of booking quality and correct data input into the PMS, toward the reservation and front office team;
- Regularly checks the input and the quality of data (segmentation, denials tracking, etc);
- Update the event database (e.g. in RMS).People Management
- Analyze the hotel performance in the RMS as a basis for strategy decisions;
- Survey the market, the competitors in terms of pricing and closed dates as a basis for future pricing strategies;
- Analyze the contract performance (price, allotments, number of rooms sold, etc) before decisions on renewals are taken