Location: Makkah, KSA
Salary: SAR 18k total gross package
Implement revenue management strategies and processes in our hotels, in order to optimize and maximize its revenues for both rooms and Food & Beverages.
Scope of the Role
- Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices.
- Identify new revenue opportunities.
- Working very close to Sales & Marketing Department
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Optimize and expand distribution partnerships.
- Act as overall business development consultant for the hotel manager/owner.
- Challenge and influence hotel to improve service level and operational standards.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with levels of staff at the hotel.
- Embed a revenue management culture.
Experience & Qualifications
- 5 years of hands-on Hotel Revenue Management experience.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Hotel Management, Tourism or Economic Studies.
- Highly computer literate with a high level command of Excel, knowledge of VBA is great.
- Knowledgeable of hotel technology: PMS (Opera – OXI), Channel Manager (Synx – Siteminder, GDS, CRS, Extranets)