We are WSP – Join us and make your career future ready!
Your new role, what’s involved?
* Assist in the contractual duties on site including management and direction of a team of Assistant Resident Engineers and in reporting on progress, safety, quantities, quality control and any proposed design changes during construction execution by the contractor.
* Responsible for ensuring that the works of the project are carried out according to the quality, time and cost requirements of the contract.
* Learn and adopt project quality control and quality assurance procedures for the supervision works and contributes in continuous improvement measures.
* Support with audits required as per contract requirements.
* Understand and adopt construction management and control techniques and well as corporate policies and procedures.
* Resolve day to day technical issues with the Contractor and contributes to solutions for problems encountered during construction.
* Assist and support the Safety Manager to ensure Safety Standards are met
* Report quality defects?for further action
* Ensure proper documentation on site as per project contract and company policy and procedures.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
* Hands-on, electrical engineer experienced in control room Distribution Management Systems.
* Site experience and focused on installation, testing, and commissioning of an advanced distribution management system (ADMS).
* Control room experience.
* Familiarity with Siemens’ Spectrum Power applications is highly advantageous.
* Hands-on Cybersecurity experience and familiarity with NESA/TRA controls are considered advantageous.
What’s in it for you?
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first-class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy – we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture that respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognize the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!