- Effect comprehensive nursing care plans for patients
- Administer treatments and medications, observe and assess patients
- Monitor and report symptoms and changes in patient status
- Prepare patients and assist with patient examinations and therapies
- Advise patients on health maintenance and preventative medicine
- Provide educational, emotional and psychological support to patients and family members
- Follow medication administration and storage procedures and regulations
- Monitor and co-ordinate maintenance of equipment operation and inventory
- Educate and instruct patients on home care needs
- Preparing file of every patient for documentation and checking, recording vital signs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all records.
- Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services.
- Team up with designated staff members and assigned doctors to work on necessary treatment diligently.
- Bachelor degree in Nursing
- Proven nursing experience, 3 years or more experience of work-related
- Current licensure by the relevant state nursing board (e.g QCHP, DHP License, Saudi, etc.)
- Have prometric exam and data flow is a plus
- Updated Certificates such as BLS, CPR and ACLS
- Relevant experience is a plus (e.g home care nursing/ baby and elderly)
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to multi task, assess, organize, and work under pressure.
- Caring and compassionate nature.
- Excellent teamwork and people skills.