- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Human Resources.
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- 4 – 8 years experience.
- Experienced in the construction field.
- Experienced with recruitment processes and databases.
- Excellent communication skills.