- Answer telephone calls, and direct them to corresponding departments.
- Take messages.
- Provide information to callers about the organization.
- Greet people upon reception.
- Direct guests to correct departments.
- Handle queries from customers.
- Provide administrative support.
- Prepare letters and documents.
- Receive, sort and deliver mail to corresponding departments.
- Schedule appointments.
- Maintain the appointment calendar updated.
- Organize and coordinate meetings.
- Maintain a tidy reception area.
- Female, up to 35 years old with 3 – 5 years’ experience as a receptionist
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Proficient in using Microsoft suite