Are you an expert Quantity Surveyor MEP looking for a new challenge? Then we have a fantastic opportunity in our Al Ain office that could be of interest to you.
Who are we:
From climate change to rapid urbanization, our world is a more complex place. Whether it is maximizing space in cities or making wasteland habitable, we deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes for our clients. Our people work collaboratively to create value through built and natural assets that work in harmony with their surroundings – from shopping centers in Shanghai to new rail systems in Doha and reducing air pollution in Los Angeles. Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project, and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate €3.4 billion in revenues. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
Take ownership of small commercial/regeneration/residential projects, or components of cost management assignments, ensuring standards of delivery meet defined objectives Responsible for delivering their scope of work in line with various controls, and will have significant technical knowledge and experience in their field
- Reviewing the commercial and contractual aspects of projects during their execution
- Taking responsibility for meeting program, cost and quality targets
- Providing support to Project Managers with a view to bringing about timely and commercially acceptable resolutions to claims or mitigation of potential claims
- Providing support in resolution of project related claims
- Attending Project Reviews as required, providing specialist contractual advice and direction
- Participating in the design and delivery of training workshops
- Providing input as required during the negotiation stage of selected tenders by vetting or participation
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant professional discipline
- 7 to 10 years post graduate experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the MEP project in the UAE
- Experience prepare cost estimate/ BQ’s, managing change control and variations with contractors and preparing monthly payment certificates
- Must be fluent in the English language and the language of the works Contract (spoken and written)
- Must be able to work proactivley within multi-cultural teams
- Must work professionally and in an ethical manner whilst representing Arcadis
What We Offer:
A dynamic and challenging opportunity with an international focus, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. A great working environment where you own your destiny and will be encouraged to forge a successful career.