- Review product documents (SRS, BRS, Use Cases) and create test cases.
- Develop and improve the quality process through continuously measuring the effectiveness of the process, making potential changes, and introducing new areas of activities/procedures /technologies/ tools/
- Help in assessing operations readiness for new releases by making sure that the release is working properly in the real environment before being used by the end-users through executing the key test cases.
- Create the quality plan, define quality assurance tasks and estimate the required period and define test schedule and milestones.
- Ensure that all aspects of testing are completed (manual execution for test cases, regression, UAT etc.)
- Ensure traceability of test cases back to project requirements
- Ensure that delivered documents comply with defined templates and standards
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management
- Prepare Bug report, report defects accurately using planned defect tracking tool (JIRA), assign to development team and review defects status.
- Review testing artifacts such as test cases prepared by test team and enhance the test coverage.
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems, goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Skill Set: Functional testing, non-functional testing, writing test cases, review business requirements, categorize and prioritize bugs
- ISTQB – Certified Preferred
- Exp – Min 4 to 5 Years
- Gender – Both