- Coordinating purchasing activities with other departments within the company and creating POs.
- Reviewing quotes from vendors to ensure that they meet all requirements and specifications of the job.
- Monitoring stock levels and ordering additional supplies when needed.
- Preparing purchase orders for all materials, equipment, and other items needed for the company.
- Keep searching for new suppliers and update the suppliers’ list periodically.
- Communicating with suppliers regarding orders and shipping schedules, negotiating them, and preparing comparison sheets.
- Preparing daily and monthly reports.
– A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in projects & spare parts purchasing.
– An analytical, problem-solving personality, and high negotiation & communication skills.
-A very good experience in data management and reporting.