- Prepare Material Requirement Plan (MRP) for the coming month (Each Officer handles the materials assigned to him)
- Prepare corresponding purchase orders upon getting allocation from Procurement Team.
- A vailthe needed materials upon receiving the Materials Shortage List from Planning department.
- Follow up / execute purchase orders by sending formal POs to suppliers / Head Office, Preparing necessary insurance formalities, receiving POs’ relevant documents from supplier, on time consignment clearing & follow up until it’s in WH.
- Coordinate with CLD to register and issue Saber Certificate or other related formalities for all incoming shipments.
- Upon OV completion by WH team, Commercial Officers pass all Suppliers’ Invoices to Account Departments.
- Raise a claim to concerned supplier for any missing quantity (short delivery)
- Raise a quality Claim to supplier upon receiving a QC NCR in case of any material non-conformity.
- Procure sample materials from new supplier/new grade (upon request), and follow up with QCD for final report.
- Follow up with warehouse team & production on the depletion of slow moving & non-moving items.
- Track &update the utilization file of Customs Duty Exemption for RM and make sure to avoid any duty payment.
- Prepare TR for the inter-company material transfers.
- BS Degree
- 3 years experience in similar and related field
- English/Arabic: Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work; giving reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
- Intermediate Computer Skills: Ability to effectively perform commands using MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.), write reports, draw tables and charts in addition to the effective use of other job-related applications(ERPs).