Our client is a leading security solutions provider and systems integrator in the Middle East.
- Handling low current security systems in contract scope.
- In charge of project members, coordinators, engineers, technicians and labors.
- Overseeing all preventative maintenance schedules.
- Overseeing all Corrective maintenance tickets.
- Managing contract KPI’s.
- Managing Local & overseas manufacturer SLA’s
- Daily handling of proponent requests and providing reports as well as attending meetings
- Coordinating with different departments and contractors within the region.
- Managing security systems spare parts stock.
- Monthly service invoicing.
- Preparing quotations for major maintenance/Projects requirements.
- Exploring new systems and providing POC’s.
- Managing Upgrade, enhancement & and new projects.
- In charge of financial responsibilities of company with clients including budget planning, costing, P.O’s, and invoicing.
Fluent i English and Arabic written and spoken.
Ambitious, fast learner, hard worker and punctual.
Team worker and goal seeker.