Assist Project Engineer lead in day-to-day activities and monitor construction at site, perform quality check and ensure that all approved materials must be installed or used during construction.
Scope of work
- Monitor day-to-day project implementation construction activities for assigned projects. • Perform day-to-day task assigned by project engineer lead or management. • Perform engineering analysis for the activities perform at site.
- Review engineering design and recommend changes wherever deem necessary. • Identify As-Built drawings that are needed for future operations and maintenance • Assist Project Engineer Lead in a technical evaluation and provide them all necessary information.
- Participate in pre-commissioning and commissioning activities and perform task that will assign by the management.
- Maintain good technical coordination with PMT, contractor, vendor and other department representatives for routine work.
- Manage and supervise documents and drawings control center for the assigned projects. • Review project specification and ensure that the project execution according to approved specification.
- Check materials sample, review vendor specification and ensure that all materials selection must be done as per the approved material specification.
- Must have good communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret operational needs, develop integrated and creative solutions. • Knowledge of current trends and developments in information technology. • Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities in the field of his/her position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related field.
- At least (4) four years of work experience in construction industry, engineering design, or similar role.