Position Title: Project Director
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 60K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications, plus visa, insurance and family benefits
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Client:
A prominent group based in Abu Dhabi, with international collaboration and successful track records in the area of F&B, providing customers with the best visit experience.
- Planning and executing projects: You would be responsible for defining project objectives, determining project scope, creating project plans, tracking progress, reporting to management and updating issues and resolutions per milestone.
- Budget & Stakeholder management: You would be responsible for sitting with management to get the final budget and any adjustments, managing the project budget, and ensuring that project costs are within budget constraints as approved. You would be responsible for communicating with stakeholders such as clients, customers, and team members to ensure that projects are delivered to their satisfaction.
- Resource allocation & Quality Control: You would be responsible for allocating resources such as personnel, equipment, and materials to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget. You would be responsible for ensuring that projects are completed to the highest quality standards.
- Team management: You would be responsible for managing and motivating project teams to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget. You should have strong leadership skills, excellent project management skills, and experience leading and delivering projects.
- Risk management: You would be responsible for identifying and mitigating project risks to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Male, 48 years old and below
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the same role and has handled major projects
- Can join immediately will be prioritized