You will support the Product Registration and Compliance team, ensuring the department complies with company, local market and legal policies, procedures and guidelines. You will create and maintain accurate files and reports, as well as preparing registration dossiers and files, for submission.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
* At least 2 years’ experience in logistics, supply chain or warehouse environment
* Advanced proficiency with MS Excel
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* at least 2 years of experience in food product registration with Dubai Municipality and ESMA
* Ability to work under pressure.