- Manage, develop, and coach the procurement team.
- Build and maintain relationship with local and international vendors.
- Source new vendors and evaluate current vendor’s performance.
- Responsible for contracts review, negotiate prices and check other terms and conditions.
- Accountable for the whole procurement cycle (with respect to cost, quality, and delivery competitiveness).
- Develop and implement strategies aligned with the ROF objectives.
- Create and refine internal workflows and processes e.g. receiving request, placing orders, shipping and receiving items, system entries and etc.
- Use analytical (stocks and sales) data to estimate the future demand of the brand.
- Plan and create purchasing calendars by forecasting the requirements.
- Identify the challenges and recommend alternative solutions.
- Provide substantial reports to the Leadership team, lead and able to recommend best ways to cut procurement expenses.
- Collaborate and work closely with warehouse team, logistics and operations team and other Departments.
Young, energetic, flexible personality, humble and confident
Ambitious and able to work in harmony
Willing to travel
Bilingual (Arabic & English)
Transferable Visa (Article 18)