- Plan, define, coordinate, and administer the strategic goals of the procurement department in order to meet the company’s needs.
- Review and negotiate purchase orders, purchase agreements and other company’s supply contracts to the appropriate service level and cost.
- Oversee purchase orders issuance to vendors after verifying that the price and payment terms are satisfactory and in full compliance with the company chart of authority regarding approval limits.
- Review purchase orders / Supply agreement terms and conditions, coordinate compliance, variation orders and to cover all other potential fields of dispute.
- Organize and lead regular progress review meetings and ensure that all associated reports are adequately compiled and reported to the end users / clients as required.
- Issue Annual analytical reports with macro statistics (PR/PO numbers, value & percentage) of the Procurement department to cover the needs of the company’s core businesses.
- Serve as an operational and technical resource to all of company’s procurement and non-procurement staff in the communication and resolution of issues; negotiate successful resolutions to problems or concerns; inform them about processes and procedures.
- Participate ad hoc committees set to evaluate the bids and tenders and prepare commercial bid-evaluation reports and recommendations.
- Negotiate long term supply agreements and credit facilities / conditions.
- Manage and maintain suppliers’ good relation and high credit rating.
- Maintain market intelligence on the company’s field of activities equipment and materials supplies. Stay informed on all new available sources of supplies.
- Liaise closely with all other departments and staff to ensure minimization of working capital and efficient use of the budget.
- Carry out any other tasks required by the Executive Management.
- Male or Female, up to 40 years old.
- with 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Procurement Manager or Managerial level with F&B or FMCG Background
- Advance analytical & reporting skills
- Financial basic knowledge (procurement-related)
- Excellent communication skills- verbal & written
- Cross functional experience (operations/marketing/warehouse/etc.)
- Familiar with ERP tools (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Etc.)