Urgent Requirement for an experienced Procurement Assistant Manager for a renowned 7-star hotel property in Dubai
- Preferred Nationality – Open to all
- Gender – Open to Male & Female
- Salary – As per the market standards
- Other Benefits – As per UAE Law (Medical Insurance, Employee discounts, Flight ticket)
- Location – Dubai, UAE.
- Assist the Manager in planning, organizing, and managing the company’s business goals and objectives to deliver efficient, professional service to all stakeholders.
- Perform procurement activities of goods and services with adherence to the company policies and regulations.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, initiating, monitoring, and quality assurance of all procurement and contract activities.
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field and at least 4 years of experience
- Must have extensive knowledge in MS Office.
- Being knowledgeable in ERP, e-Sourcing, e-Contract software is preferred.
- Having proven experience in contract drafting, evaluation and execution is a must.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge and experience reviewing and monitoring contracts for legal compliance.