A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
Looking for Tech lead/Manager with Oracle Fusion Supply Chain experience and over 12+ years of IT experience with at least 5 years of Fusion experience and remaining years of Supply Chain domain experience in Oracle EBS. If selected, should also be willing work in shifts if required as our customers are spread across various countries.
Strong Project management experience with atleast 4-5 projects leading Implementation & Support Projects.
Good to have PMI and ITIL Certified.
Strong communication and customer facing skills involving negotiation and pre-sales activities. Good Communications and a Team Player
Ability to lead the team and drive the customer service meetings. Willing to work in shifts and operations support
Should have worked on most of the Fusion SCM Cloud Modules – Order Management, Pricing, Inventory, Cost Management,Purchasing, Self Service Procurement(iProc), Product Hub, Fusion Manufacturing, Procurment contracts, BPM Approvals, Fusion Reporting tools for supply chain.
Candidate should be strong in understanding order to cash flows, order orchestration including costing and procurement flows with strong exposure to Inventory management.
• At least 2-3 Oracle Fusion SCM implementations or Support exposure with module-leading hands on experience in any of the two modules
• Should have extensively worked on Oracle EBS/Fusion SCM processes. Good Understanding of Business Flows and processes.
• Should have worked on Data migration using FBADI and familiar with Integration of other systems from functional point of view. Should have good knowledge on integration of Order Manahement using ICS with other systems.
• Extensive knowledge on functional setups of Business Group, Organizations, Departments, Divisions, Operating Units, etc.
• Excellent Analytical and Debugging skills on problem Solving in Fusion Cloud environment. Should have good knowledge on SQL, PL/SQL and will be able to create reports in OTBI using SQLs.
• Must have good issue debugging skills in Fusion Environment and must know Oracle cloud support processes. Knowlede on Oracle cloud quarterly uprades and will be able to wok with Oracle Cloud Support effectively.
• Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
Exposure to cross functional skills like Finance/HCM is added, but not pre-requisite.
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues. As an Advisory Systems Engineer, you are expected to be an expert member of the problem-solving/avoidance team and be highly skilled in solving extremely complex (often previously unknown), critical customer issues. Performing the assigned duties with a high level of autonomy and reporting to management on customer status and technical matters on a regular basis, you will be expected to work with very limited guidance from management. Further, the Advisory Systems Engineer is sought by customers and Oracle employees to provide expert technical advice. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Because of substantial customer interfacing, a demonstrated ability to work with customers on an independent basis with exceptional communication skills, while consistently achieving the absolute highest levels of customer satisfaction. Both a Bachelor*s and Master*s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience 8 years related experience prior to taking this position. In addition, experience with Oracle*s core products, applications, and tools.As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).