Pricing Manager | Network Development | Al Futtaim Automotive
Overview Of The Role
The main purpose of the role is to monitor market-based price positioning by model for Al-Futtaim automotive brands and provide regular insights highlighting risks and opportunities for revenue enhancement versus the tactical budget. This will require the design and implementation of a standardised process and methodology across all of Al Futtaim’s automotive international Business Units.
What You Will Do
– Identify, appoint & manage supplier/s for market research and methodology and propose what is tracked based on available market (MSRP VI and VA, transaction price, which competitor (one and/or basket), all grades or “best looking grade” etc.)
– Implement regular transaction and retail price tracking.
– Define and align with business units on strategic price positioning per model/sales channel to achieve revenue & volume targets by applying appropriate discount, support and tactical activities.
– Develop and implement a price build up tool to consistently measure and track gross margin vs. Budget
– Define a clear process to complete a quarterly pricing insights report and outline major financial impact & proposals to maximise revenue by reflecting up-to-date market situation and monitoring competitor’s price trends.
– Influence and challenge the business units on countermeasures action plans to ensure optimal positioning, revenue and tactical spend.
– Support business units by assessing and evaluating new model pricing proposals and price changes by model (inflationary, competition based, cost or FX driven etc.)
– Support new business with new product studies (strategic price positioning and business case feasibility).
Required Skills To Be Successful
– Analytical, data driven outlook with strong segmentation skills
– Focus on driving commercial results with measurable KPIs
– Operational, fast to assess situation, recommend and act
What Equips You For The Role
– Bachelor’s degree or other advanced analytical degree or finance degree preferred
– Over 5-years work experience in a multinational sales leading Automotive brand
– Distributor and OEM experience is an advantage
– Working experience in Pricing or revenue analysis