Saudi Low Current System integrator is seeking a suitably qualified Sales Engineer to aggressively sell, manage and expand its range of security and audio-visual solutions
Low current and network pre-sale for the below fields
Active network Passive Network IPTV IPTEL CCTV system Access Control system Public address system Fire alarm system BMSVMS
and build long-term relationships with potential lead customers. This is a hands-on role which will encompass account development, sales skills, products expertise (in selling) and sales target achievement.
Provide technical sales support and application design of Low Current & Security Systems, services & solutions and support sales representatives in the field or meeting.• Design and prepare bill of quantities for comprehensive Low Current & Security Systems for residential business, commercial & industrial clients, etc.• Provide expert level technical design and assistance to sales team/presales team in the field of Low Current & Security Systems.• Plan, design &/or engineer Low Current & Security Systems.• Provide guidance, direction and assistance in the resolution of customer issues, presales team and sales team.• Contribute to Requests for Pricing (RFP’s) and Requests for Information (RFI’s) responses.• Build, maintain and enhance customer relationships as applicable.• Ensure complete customer satisfaction which should result from proficient design and honest commitment.• Check design compatibility/fitness of proposal for Low Current & Security Systems.• Preparing Technical submittals for projects designed and support if required in team members technical submittals.• Maintain the presales system on the server.• Sustain positive team work environment when required.• Site surveys are conducted by project/Engineering department but if attendance is required same must be guaranteed.• Contact vendor and manufacturer and follow up on requested quotes and designs.• Fully responsible on Bill of quantity and proposals prepared.
• Execute the company sales activities, plans and procedures
• Attend daily to customers and follow-up to close leads
• Prepares proposals based on customer’s requirements and standard technical specification
• Negotiate sales contracts, finalize sales agreements and ensures timely payment of receivables (collections)
• Monitor and reports on market trends, potential projects and competitor activity.
• Responsible to achieve the set sales target.
• Exploit tactics to enhance sales and increase revenue.
• Promote the company services to existing clients as well as identifying and acquiring new clients
• Master technically the company product and offering
• Maintain updated sales technique
• Assess client’s needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods, system or services
• Maintain an up-to-date account profile of all customers/prospects
• Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit client’s needs.
• Represent and negotiating on behalf of the company with key customers.
• Develop presentation, reports and proposals as part of sales tools to illustrate benefits from the use of good and service the company is offering
• Study, prepare and administrate sales offers and contracts
• Follow-up with clients after sale to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
• Troubleshoot customers’ problems
• Follow up on Collections
• Stay updated with respect to product knowledge and sales technique
• Submit data and management report on time
5-10 years of experience Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering Experience in GCC is a preferred Certified designers (
• Working knowledge in security and audio-visual solutions in KSA is highly desirable
• Excellent verbal & written communications skills, presentation skills & interpersonal skills
• Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Windows, Office applications and English Language
• Self-motivated, resourceful, sales oriented and result driven with knowledge of customer relationship management and strong drive to achieve sales target
• Proven sales track record in achieving results within the low-current industry.
• Have sound business and technical knowledge of the security and audio-visual technology industry. Candidates with existing contacts or established customer base will have added advantage
• Ability to influence and persuade with great flexibility
• High-energy personality with go-getter attitude and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic industry
*ARABIC & ENGLISH reading and Speaking
*must have transferable Iqama