- Conduct customer presentations for technical solution sets for assigned accounts and focus areas (Technical and commercial support the sales processes). Take initiatives to up sell and prospect new opportunities.
- Assist sales account managers with overall account planning, as it relates to technical aspects of hardware, software, and services opportunity development.
- Complete technical sections for RFP/RFI/RFQ responses for assigned accounts. Product/solution presentation and demonstration, Solution, Design and Specification RFx overall response responsibility.
- Assist account teams with collecting customer business and technical requirements and determining recommended solution(s)
- Develop solution architecture and detailed line item configurations/Bills of materials (BOMs)
- Provide detailed specification and SOW for customer request / new requirements Product trials and POC’s management.
- Develop proposal and/or presentation of recommended solution.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Enabling new sales opportunities by constantly collecting information about customer’s new requirements, changes in customer’s technical environment, competitive situations etc.
- Function as liaison to end-user, customer, and technical staff regarding solution and implementation specifics.
Initial Product implementation management Actively work with the Post Sales team/ Project team & help them in addressing any technical post sales issues. Responsible for handover activities from the sales team to the project implementation team once the PO (Purchase Order) is issued.
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology is a must
- Minimum six years of sales or sales engineering experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment
- Proven experience with Mobile, MW & Fixed data & FTTx, Data technologies – working on major telecom platforms a must
- Solid knowledge of Packet Core, Circuit Core & Radio Access Network related to 2.5G/3G/LTE and virtualization, NFV, SDN is a must
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- MS Office proficiency