About the Job
- Coordinate single production workflow or multiple products
- Plan and prioritize processes to ensure maximum performance and minimum delays.
- Determine the manpower, equipment and raw materials required to cover the demand for production.
- Shift schedule according to production needs.
- Get output information (number of finished products, ratio of defects etc.).
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- Faculty of Engineering-textile major or any other equivalent degree.
- Very good command of English.
- With 2-4 years experience for ready-made garment sector.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- Time management and Communication skills.