Posting of daily pharmacy charges and payments, assists patients with questions regarding their billing process. Pharmacy Cashiers staff need to serve the patient in Perform specified routine procedures such as greeting , directing patients , answering routine/administrative inquiries and billing process and providing a unique service and care.
- Greets patients and visitors, initiate registration process, and provides routine information about pharmacy area when necessary.
- Reviews patients billing process for cash and insurance patients
- Clear explanation of invoices and patient share for insurance cases.
- Handles phone enquiries from patients and others and communicate through emails.
- Sending emails to multinational insurance companies to follow patients approval
- Responds as appropriate to enquiries from patients regarding his/her working area and coordinates the resolution of related problems.
- Ensure daily closure of cash/credit invoices with main cashier and submitting insurance documents through DMS.
- Reviews patients registration data for cash and insurance patients
- Handling of patient concerns and raise to direct supervisor for further actions.
- Return medication not allowed as per policy to be clearly explained to customers.
- Ensure all patient concerns are met and they are satisfied from the service rendered.
- Provide extra mile service to ensure high level patient satisfaction.
- Maintain high standard & quality performance to attract more customers.
- Should have the ability to self-control when dealing with customers and when they feel angry or irritated.
- Maintain an attractive and charming personality. Considering clean and crisp uniform all the time as well personal hygiene.
- Maintain the correct processes of billing related to cash cases and insurance cases as well to avoid any business loss.
- To be aware about policies and procedures as well professional implementing to enrich the patient experience
- Maintain customer service general guidelines as well sequences of service at the reception in his/ her daily routine.
- Maintain Customer Service Dept. guidelines as well agreed Memos related to the daily routine as well be able to professionally implement.
- Ensures quality and patient safety practices are followed.
- Provides or promotes patient and family-centered care.
- Promotes inclusive health by providing equitable and accessible care to patients and families with special needs.
- Diploma/ Bachelor degree in finance/accounting
- Minimum 1 Year
- Good in Arabic and English Languages.
- Good in Word , Excel and outlook
- Professional integrity
- Basic in business excellence
- Professional in customer focus
- Basic in communication skills
- Professional in ownership
- Professional in safety and Quality