- Train pest control technicians and assist them in their day-to-day tasks.
- Use your ‘detective’ skills to identify their problem and provide a solution.
- Communicate effectively with customers about what their pest problem is and how you will solve it.
- Use and maintain safety equipment including bump caps, gloves, goggles, respirators, eye washers, first aid kits and spill abatement equipment.
- Inspect, crawl and work in sub-areas, basements and attics of structures.
- Understand integrated pest management (IPM) and use the appropriate methods to treat infestations.
- Operate company vehicles, power sprayers, foggers, dusters, drills, vacuums and a variety of common hand and power tools and other equipment.
- Perform minor repairs on tools and related equipment, as needed.
- Attention to Details
- Reasoning Skills
- Driving Skills
- Physical Abilities
- Customer Relations