Main Purpose of Job:
Prepares the salary statements of employees and issues paychecks to them, responsible for the reconciliation of accounts and accuracy of payroll, analyze the payroll and prepare the required reports.
- Processing the payroll after uploading the data on the system, as working Hours, leaves, end of service, overtime, allowances and deduction.
- Generating payroll reports for Managers to review, and making recommendations to improve payroll process.
- Conduct payroll audits in compliance with labor law and company policies.
- Update the bank transfer systems accordance with the changes in the bank policy and procedures.
- Processing the payroll according to the approvals and cost center.
- Request issuing paychecks in a timely manner.
- Processing of payroll and bank forms within a certain period of time.
- Implementation of end-of-service / Leaves transactions with the assurance that there are no any missing papers or approvals and follow-up with the relevant departments until transfer to the bank within a specific schedule.
- Closing accounting Entries with financial department at the end of each month.
- Coordinates payroll matters with other departments, projects.
- Coordinates with bank for any issues affecting company payroll.
- Supports other accounting functions.
- Payroll inquiries from employees.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the direct manager.
Qualification and years of experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of work experience in the Payroll, employee relation.
Technical & Personal Skills:
- Advanced in using Computer & ERP systems
- Kuwait labor law.
- Accountability / Dependability
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Collaboration / Building relationships
- Communication skills.
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Focused
- Ethics/ Integrity
- Quality Orientation/ Attention to Detail