Join the support team for the global leader in online payment transactions!
If you believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy, and you are willing to work in a collaborative and engaging virtual environment, don’t miss this opportunity!
Join our strong Dutch Paypal Customer Solution team and work with the global leader in online payment transactions with a mission to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
If you are inspired by values such as Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness, this is for you!
What you will do
- Be the eyes and ears for the team handing customer inquiries
- Communicate with customers and managers via telephone, e-mail, video, social media and chat.
- Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries before, during and after their buying cycle by building excellent rapport & confidence, identifying their needs, and taking strategic action in a timely manner
- Provide excellent customer support through active listening on every interaction while adjusting support approach to accommodate all levels of customer experience
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
- Use software to source and input customer data accurately as related to the inquiry
What we offer
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 4-week accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by us)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age.
What you will bring
- Excellent command of Dutch
- Good communication skills in English
- Customer service experience preferred
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customers
- Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation
- Be reliable and autonomous with a large amount of discipline and self-motivation
- Experience with dealing professionally with people you only speak to via telephone, e-mail, video and social media
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through
- Ability to multitask multiple systems, screens, and tasks during customer contacts
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies