- Monitor and maintain station operational status and to ensure the safety and comfort of passenger movement within the station premises.
- Provide effective communications and information with internal and external parties in an efficient and timely manner.
- Carry out controlled/uncontrolled/emergency evacuation of passengers.
- Deliver essential messages to passenger via audio or visual means in a timely, clear, and proactive manner when require or in case of emergency.
- Render all possible assistance to customers, those with special accessibility needs.
- Meet and greet customers and provide a highly visible and proactive level of customer service.
- Perform shift and emergency duties when required.
- When dealing with customers, ensure that matters are handled tactfully and sensitively as appropriate and strictly follow the guidelines, procedures, and instructions of the organization.
- Comply fully with procedures and instructions instructed as part of the certified training and instructions.
- Enforce safety procedures and instructions and carry out necessary procedures to ensure the safety of members of the public and employees of the railway.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a customer service role.
- Al Majmaa Station