● Develop, leading, implement and evaluate complex organizational design programs.
● Plan and execute an effective operating model that enables the organization to attain employee engagement
and productivity and drive operational efficiency.
● Lead and Implement employee wellbeing and employee engagement initiatives.
● Measure employee engagement and enablement across MNH.
● Develop and execute action plans to improve employee engagement and enablement.
● Improve employee engagement levels and productivity, increasing (Internal/External) customer satisfaction
● Work with senior-level management on business strategy and change formulation, implementation, and evaluation.
● Recommend and implement business restructuring, redundancy, and change management initiatives .
● Facilitate/lead and implement change and transition efforts to ensure identified goals are fully achieved.
● Recommend the change needs to be done to measuring and improve the effectiveness and impact of surveys.
● Assess and analyze corporate culture.
● Create and maintain a defined corporate culture that shall serve corporate strategy.
● Initiate and manage internal/external surveys aimed to promote organizational goals.
● Design and execute action plans after conducting surveys.
● Promote a culture of reward and recognition through initiatives and corporate communication.
● Design an employee reward & recognition platform and evaluation system.
● Reward and recognize employee contributions.
● Facilitate social activities aimed to support organizational initiatives and strategy.
● Managing and implement CSR activities to fulfil corporate social responsibility needs and emphasize
● Design, lead and implement MNH Annual PMS Cycle.
● Facilitate Strategic Business Goals workshops across all departments.
● Collaborate with Management to conduct employee appraisals and performance reviews effectively.
● Track and analyze PMS results and recommend action plans to achieve strategic business goals.
● Utilize PMS outcomes to recommend Bonuses, Promotions, Increments, Career Plans.
● Review and improve company-wide business processes, work flow process, and SOPS.
● Improve interdepartmental responsibilities, communication, and collaboration.
● Review and enhance staff JDs to make sure employees career goals are set strategically to serve the organizational needs and utilize employees’ capabilities.
● Measure and assess training needs analysis to identify learning and development gaps.
● Create training/ learning content as per the organization/employees needs to improve employee productivity, skillset, and behaviors.
● Design, lead and deliver internal training courses throughout MNH to improve business effectiveness
● Planning and managing training/learning yearly costs/budgets.
● Design and deliver Cross-functional development programs.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Sciences or similar field
Knowledge and Experience Requirements
4 to 5 years in a similar role within a mix of OD, HR, and L&D.
OTHER (qualification, certification, membership, etc.)
- Certification in SHRM, HRCI, CIPD.
- Coaching Skills would be an advantage.
- Fluency Bilingual (English & Arabic, writing and speaking).
- Office Etiquette, presentable, and outgoing.
- Capacity to conduct training sessions, influence, and charismatic.