- Conduct eye exams using optometric equipment and general diagnostic interpretation.
- Diagnose and treat ocular disease.
- Prescribe, fit, and adjust eyeglasses, contact lenses, and other vision aids.
- Recommend appropriate patient follow-up and care options.
- Answer questions and provide advice to patients regarding vision and optical issues.
- Deliver outstanding customer service through all patient interactions.
- Direct staff and assist in the development of the overall practice.
- Applied understanding of general principles of optometry and best practices for the diagnosis and treatment of eye-related disorders and conditions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to relate to patients of diverse backgrounds
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality
- General computer proficiency
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and multitasking ability
- Salary range between 6000 to 12000 + incentives.
- Fresh and experienced are accepted,