- The hiring, training, and supervision of employees.
- Providing quality assurance (assuring that the company’s management and employment is optimal, as well as our products and services).
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization.
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget.
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed.
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable departments.
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols.
Must be fluent in Arabic and English language.
Must have experience in Operations and Maintenance Sector Organization.