– Overall Project Management including client relationship, implementation schedule, vendor management, budgetary control and project quality assurance.
– Ensure project and cost control.
– Projects surveillance and monitoring.
– Coordinate with the Site Supervisor to ensure that day-to-day activities are carried out in accordance to the delivery dates as stated in the Project Plans.
– Managing conflicts risks and issues by applying contingency plans or avoiding the risk itself.
– Managing documentation by insuring competence and up to date status.
– Managing communications between team members and customer.
– Assist with quality assurance and data integrity management within Project Department.
– Create the teams, develop the objectives/goals of each and assign individual responsibilities.
– Communicate effectively with the contractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
– Periodic inspection of project sites.
– Ensure high customer satisfaction.
– Relevant work experience in Telecom project management is strongly preferred.
– Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic languages.
– 3-5 years minimum experience in Projects implementation.
– Knowledge of MPA and/or Visio.
– Knowledge of business processes mapping and re-engineering.
– Strong problem solving skills; strong analytical, planning, and organizing skills.
– Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills.
– Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
– Education: Engineering Degree in Communication/Telecommunication.