· Minimum 2 years of managerial experience in Entertainment & Leisure.
· A passion for sports and adrenaline-based activities is highly important.
· Oversee the efficiency of operational processes.
· Participate in strategic planning and goal-setting for various business functions.
· Research methods to improve operations and reduce costs.
· Monitor and report on department performance.
· Manage and train employees.
· Manage a team of floor staff, receptionist/café staff, technicians, and cleaners.
· Ensure the development of staff work schedules and recommend approval or disapproval of leave requests.
· Motivate the staff, and organise team meetings as required to keep the team informed of relevant information.
· Lead the communication with the marketing team to enable them to create effective advertisements for each event and collaborate as needed.
· Collaborate with the Marketing team in developing creative campaigns and relevant partnerships for the brand.
· Responsible for addressing day-to-day performance issues in a timely manner.
· Aggressively plan to meet or exceed revenue and attendance goals, while staying within the operating budgets of the events/programs.
· Monitor the overall progress of the operational processes, ensuring that there are clear and concise status reports available to the management and that issues are escalated properly.
· Correspond with and provide regular reports to the Line Manager.
· Maintain a safe, clean, and hazard-free facility.
· Respond to and take appropriate action to resolve concerns and complaints from customers and subordinates.
· Help with the development and facilitation of the department training programs, manuals, and procedures.
· Conduct frequent inspections of the facility to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
· Host and lead groups of customers for events such as birthday parties, school trips, and corporate & team outings.
· Enforce safety rules and ensure customers get the safest, most enjoyable experience possible whilst enthusiastically ensuring a party atmosphere like no other.
· Develop & prepare SOPs contributing to the smooth functioning of the operations.
· Contribute creative ideas and strategies to enhance customer experiences and elevate organisational growth.
· Whenever required, perform duties of Floor Staff as well.
What we offer:
· Excellent working environment.
· Substantial career progression.
· Market competitive salary package based on experience.
· Standard benefits as per the labor law.
Professional and Personal Skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
· Energetic, approachable & flexible.
· Ability to lead & motivate a team in a friendly and efficient manner.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Proactive, highly motivated, self-starter with a result-oriented mindset.
· Maintain composure and professionalism with many different people in stressful situations.
· Excellent ability to interact positively with a diverse team, guests including children, and adults from a wide range of backgrounds.
· Ability to work under pressure, and effectively manage multiple tasks.
· Exercises good judgment and puts the guest experience and the team before themselves.
· Highly fluent in English. Bilingual is a plus.
· Available to work in shifts, on weekends & public holidays.