- Is well versed in all aspects of foodservice management, with a proven track record of success.
- Strong follow up in all aspects of day to day operations tasks, solve this issues and mitigate the risk.
- Possesses strong strategic thinking skills, with an emphasis on delivering and measuring action plans.
- Is proactive and positive; interacts professionally with a diverse group of associates, peers, supervisors , suppliers, clients and customers
- Embraces excellence in customer service both for internal and external customers; has excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrates initiative and good judgment in assisting customers, clients, peers and subordinates
- Ensures consistent and fair administration of personnel policies.
- Manages planning, budget analysis and reporting for the Region and/or District.
- Trining the staff and managing the duties schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience
- 7 years of experience in food service management “coffee industry”.
- Experience in P&L management
- Route based business experience, preferred.
- Forecasting and statistical skills.