- Primary responsibility will be performing preventative maintenance services on trucks and equipment.
- Operates and inspects machines or equipment to diagnose defects.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts using hoists and hand tools.
- Examines the form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Services equipment as necessary.
- Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Welds broken parts and structural members.
- Must be able to function in the role with minimal interaction or supervision the majority of the time.
- Other duties assigned per supervisor.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.