About the Job
- Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answer screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Maintain the buildings’ security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk .
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- 1-2 years of experience in the same position.
- University graduate.
- very good command of English language ( writing and speaking).
- Presentable ,Well organized with excellent communication skills.
- Lives in/nearby Semouha Area.