This is a Staff position, based at the NEOM Green Hydrogen Project Site location providing EHS oversight at all Power Elements work locations.
The incumbent will manage the execution of the Company EHS program throughout the construction and commissioning phases of the Power Elements scope. This position will report directly to the EHSS Manager and provide operational EHS support to the Wind, Solar and HV Network Project Leads.
The incumbent shall be required to demonstrate competence and experience in high voltage electrical installations and possess sound knowledge in managing EHS management systems in the industrial sector. The incumbent shall provide EHS oversight to the Power Elements Contractor to support compliance assurance during the construction of the Wind Farm, Solar Site and Transmission Corridors.
NATURE AND SCOPE
* Description: NEOM Green Hydrogen Project consists of 3 elements: Power Elements (PE), Green Hydrogen (GHE), and Hydrogen Innovation & Development Centre (HIDC).
* Project Location: Northwest of Saudi Arabia, approx. 120km from Tabuk city.
This position is accountable for the following:
* Providing Company EHS oversight of high voltage electrical installations (Wind Turbines, Solar Farm and Transmission Corridors) during construction, commissioning and start-up phases
* Ability to work collaboratively with Project EHS teams and respective Project Leads to facilitate the implementation of Company EHS systems, procedures and processes
* Monitoring of Contractor and Subcontractor working at height activities and the implementation of fall protection systems
* Participation in HAZID workshops related to electrical construction, commissioning and start-up
* Contribute to the development and review of Company EHS policies and procedures
* Company focal point for road freight movement and permitting on Power Elements scope
* Oversight of Contractor implementation of Land Transportation Strategy and IVMS system
* Company interface point for EHS issues between NEOM and Contractor on the Power Elements scope
* Oversight of Contractor camp construction and Contractors subsequent management of Camp facilities in accordance with established requirements
* Periodic inspection and auditing of Contractor accommodation camps
* Represent Company as required during internal and external audits and ensure that improvement plans are implemented, and compliance is achieved
* Identify training and competence requirements to facilitate safe work outcomes and support Contractor training/EHS Induction program relative to areas of expertise
* Undertake or participate in site specific investigations and Root Cause Analysis related to EHS-related incidents
* Escalate and report incident/issues as per Company reporting framework
* Responsible for ensuring all project related EHS risks on the Power Elements scope are recorded on the Company Risk Register
* Participate in the EHS Committee forum as necessary
* Communicate improvement opportunities within the Contractors execution of EHS Management Plans and other related EHS plans and procedures
* Responsible for managing small team of direct reports
* Attend and participate in Contractor and Subcontractor toolbox talks
* Demonstrate strong leadership commitment throughout the project
* Play an active role on the EHS Leadership Team
* Review and comment on Contractor EHS Plans and Procedures
* Leading and participating in meetings involving EHS issues/incidents
* Represent NEOM Green Hydrogen Company in meetings with NEOM, Contractor, sub-EPC’s and other stakeholders as required
* Promote a positive team EHS culture across the Company and Contractor construction teams
* Maintain effective record management in
EHSS, Power , Hight Voltage, Electrical backgorund