- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks.
- Troubleshooting security and network problems.
- Responding to all system and/or network security breaches.
- Ensuring that the organization’s data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
- Participating in the change management process.
- Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
- Daily administrative tasks, reporting, and communication with the relevant departments in the organization.
- A degree in Network engineer, computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification.
- 1 years of work experience with incident detection, incident response, and forensics.
- Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX, and Endpoint Security.
- Proficiency in Python, C++, Java, Ruby, Node, Go, and/or Power Shell.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.