Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
- Prepares and submits all the tax reports.
- Finalizes inspections on its planned dates.
- Performs annual salary tax review and provides all required tax inspection requirements on time.
- Prepares for the tax inspections with the tax consultant guidance.
- Works with the HR to perform annual salary tax review.
- Prepares the required analysis and documentations necessary for the annual tax return preparation.
- Sets up the necessary future tax planning for all companies.
- Reviews and verifies the available documents to comply with the tax requirements. internal or external purpose.
- Manages all responsibilities of internal tax reporting that may be required, and coordinates with the Group Tax team to fulfil all the requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in taxation. Preferably in a tax/accounting firm.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Applications.
- Exposure to ERP is an asset, especially SAP.
- Tax certification/ post-grad studies is an asset.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.