Founded in 2011, with the vision of making a mother’s life easier, Mumzworld has pioneered a revolutionary and gold-standard e-commerce shopping experience for all things mother, baby, and child in the Middle East region.
Today, Mumzworld prides itself with being the premier, trusted and definitive source of mother baby and child products in the region, with the largest unique range of products. Mothers are at the heart of our brand. We not only strive to ensure that they make the most informed purchase decisions and receive a delightful, seamless and unique online experience, but also that they are empowered and engaged by the most supportive bilingual community. From the region, and for the region, we have impacted a community of over 2,000,000 Mumz and growing. Mumzworld has received numerous international and regional awards, anchoring it as the leader in its space. We are always on the lookout for the smartest, most ambitious talent who share our vision to build a best in class vertical e-commerce business, who are interested in contributing to the larger community and who believe that the only way to build great businesses is by being smarter, faster and more innovative than anyone else. We look for team players who are modest, understated, yet create loud impact with their results. If that is you, we’d love to chat.
- The candidate MUST be in UAE already.
- Previous experience as a Motion Graphics Animator is a MUST.
- Duration of the role: 2 months (Start date: February 20th 2023).
HERE’S A SNAP SHOT OF WHAT YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE:
● Conceptualizing and designing animations and visual effects that align with the overall vision of Mumzworld.
● Creating storyboards and animatics to plan and visualize animation sequences.
● Deep software knowledge such as Adobe After Effects, illustrator, and photoshop.
● Incorporating typography, illustrations, and other design elements into animations.
● Incorporating sound and music into animations to enhance the overall viewing experience.
● Collaborating with other members of the creative team, such as the creative director, copywriters, videographers, and designers, to ensure that animations align with the overall vision of Mumzworld.
● Staying up-to-date with the latest animation and visual effects technologies, techniques, and trends.
● Having a keen eye for detail and aesthetic sense.
● Constantly learning new software and technologies to improve work quality and speed.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Proficient in key Adobe Software, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
● Ability to work under pressure and meet all deadlines
● Proven project and time management skills
● Effective people and team-building proficiencies
● Ability to stay calm and organized
● Familiarity with Social Media content trends
● Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
YOUR EDUCATION / QUALIFICATION:
● Graduate Degree
● Minimum 5 years experience in a high paced environment