- To assist the Project Manager with the negotiating and awarding of M, E and P Subcontract packages.
- To assist in finalizing M, E & P Subcontract documents and Scope of Work Issues.
- To continually review the subcontractor’s material procurement status against the requirement of the Programmers.
- To set up the necessary systems for reviewing, submitting, and approving of M, E and P subcontractor(s) submissions including samples, drawings, technical details etc.
- To liaise closely with M, E and P subcontractors and in-house teams on all procurement and technical aspects of their works and identity any potential delays.
- To follow up on critical lead times or trade activities and advise the Project Manager / Project Director of any potential problems.
- To coordinate and work closely with the Civil Construction Manager and his team to ensure a smooth transfer of information from the office to the field.
- To assist in appointing a suitable M, E and P support team.
- To manage regular technical coordination meetings with the subcontractors and consultants as required.
- To establish a good working relationship with the consultant.
- To maintain the design changes that may occur and keep the Project Manager always informed of any adverse cost implication.
- To maintain VO register for the various trade packages.
- To review and certify/ sign off M, E and P subcontractor(s) progress claims in accordance with their Subcontract Agreements and to advise the Procurement and Contracts Department in this regard.
- To assist the head of Procurement and Contracts department with progress claims about M, E and P Subcontractor(s).
- To prepare and agree a testing and commissioning programmer with the Subcontractors and the Consultants.
- To ensure that QA procedures are in place and that the necessary documentation is received correctly from the subcontractor(s).
- To monitor and review builders work in connection with services and advise the Construction Manager of potential problems.
- Degree in relevant Engineering field
- 15+ Experience in management of MEP work packages
- Previous experience in 5 star hotels
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English